This is the Xiaomi eco-chain product, therefore there is no Xiaomi logo on it!
Thank you for your understanding.
1. Works like a mini high-pressure hydraulics gun, eliminates 99.99% of stubborn dental plaque between teeth, 1700 times per minute
2. Best option for those with braces, able to reach tough to reach spots and reduces harbouring of bacteria and tartar, 0.06mm nozzle
3. Three modes.
• Normal mode: Standard pulse for effective daily cleaning
• Soft mode: Gentle pulse for sensitive gums and new users
• Pulse mode: Strong pulse for deep cleaning and gum massage
4. New button added, Flow control button. Water output stops upon pressing. Hold to resume flow and release to stop.
5. Ergonomic design
6. Removable 300 ml water tank for easy cleaning
7. 360 degrees rotatable nozzle for thorough cleaning, textured surface for better grip, easy to fill and clean water tank, simple plug and use design.
8. IPX7 Waterproof
9. Long lasting battery. 120 days per charge. Only 3 charge needed per year.
How to use?
1. Insert the nozzle into the middle hole of the nozzle knob until it clicks.
2. Open the cover of the tank and fill the tank with water. Note: Ensure device is turned off while filling
3. The product has memory function, it will work in the same mode as last power-off. Press mode switch button after device has powered up and the product will be able to switch in between the modes.
4. 4. Tilt the nozzle downward into the mouth, point the nozzle at teeth, and turn on the device. Spray the water at a 90 degree angle to gum and slightly close lips to avoid spillage. For best results, start from molars and clean towards front teeth.
Recommended Brushing Method
The key to preventing and controlling gum disease is brushing thoroughly around and under the gumline where bacteria and plaque tend to accumulate. This technique is good for those with periodontitis. In the Bass method of brushing, the toothbrush bristles reach under the gums to scrub off plaque before it hardens into tartar and causes gum disease:
Place the toothbrush parallel to your teeth with the bristles toward the gums.
Tilt the brush to a 45-degree angle and move the bristles slightly under the gumline.
With firm but gentle pressure, and while maintaining the bristles under the gum tissue, wiggle or vibrate the brush back and forth or use a small circular motion 15 to 20 times, before moving to the next area. The brush should cover two to three teeth at a time.
Brush the entire outer surface of the teeth and then continue the same technique on the tongue side.
To brush the insides of the front teeth, hold the toothbrush in a vertical position and use the bristles on the toe of the brush, but make sure they are getting under the gum tissue.
Brush the chewing surface of the molar teeth and don’t forget your tongue.
Product name: DR.BEI Water Flosser F2
Product model: DR.BEI Water Flosser F2
Rated Voltage: 3.7V
Rated Power: 9W
Waterproof rating: IPX7
Input parameter: 5V-1A
What’s in the box?
F2 Device x 1
Nozzles x 2
Charging cable x 1
Manual x 1
Do check out DR.BEI Dental Floss Pick to floss everywhere you go. Check out another portable dental water flosser XIAOMI by DR.BEI.