This is the Xiaomi eco-chain product, therefore there is no Xiaomi logo on it!
Thank you for your understanding.
1. Frequent use of toothpicks inflicts excessive damage on the gums, widening the space between teeth. Flossing or flossing sticks can better clean food residue and plaque between teeth and is less likely to harm gums.
2. Made with Fibre Material.
3. Round Toothpick tail can easily go deep in between teeth to remove food debris with little to no harm to gums
4. Super Pliable: 30 time higher than industry standard, will not break easily
5. Floss Stick is equipped with anti-skid textures and is elastic, and made of ABS material. Safe to use in mouth
6. DR.BEI recommends flossing twice a day.
Recommended Brushing Method
The key to preventing and controlling gum disease is brushing thoroughly around and under the gumline where bacteria and plaque tend to accumulate. This technique is good for those with periodontitis. In the Bass method of brushing, the toothbrush bristles reach under the gums to scrub off plaque before it hardens into tartar and causes gum disease:
Place the toothbrush parallel to your teeth with the bristles toward the gums.
Tilt the brush to a 45-degree angle and move the bristles slightly under the gumline.
With firm but gentle pressure, and while maintaining the bristles under the gum tissue, wiggle or vibrate the brush back and forth or use a small circular motion 15 to 20 times, before moving to the next area. The brush should cover two to three teeth at a time.
Brush the entire outer surface of the teeth and then continue the same technique on the tongue side.
To brush the insides of the front teeth, hold the toothbrush in a vertical position and use the bristles on the toe of the brush, but make sure they are getting under the gum tissue.
Brush the chewing surface of the molar teeth and don’t forget your tongue.
Product name: DR.BEI Dental Floss, 3 Pieces
Product model: DR.BEI Dental Floss
What’s in the box?
Floss Sticks(50 Pcs) x 3