Country of origin: Australia
Extracted through steam distillation, this eucalyptus pure essential oil is known for its minty, pine scent that is good for relieving mental exhaustion and rejuvenating your body.
HOW TO USE:
- Diffuse the scent in your room using an electronic diffuser, humidifier, aroma pot, or unglazed stone.
- Incorporate them into liquid soap, or pouring them into baths.
- You can also massage your oil into your skin.
- Oil is made from 100% natural ingredients extracted from plants.
- Therapeutic grade with no harmful chemical, no alcohol Safe for children and pet
- Should be used within six months after opening as the scent may be changed
Always store in a dark glass bottle (preferably amber) and in a cool and dark place away from heat and sunlight.
Keep out of reach from children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Do not use diluted on skin and perform a patch test to observe allergic reactions before use. Not recommended for use with plastic, finished wood, or painted surfaces - remove if in contact. Do not place the bottle near a fire. Do not consume the drink. Consult with a physician before use by pregnant women, children, or the elderly.