- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Reduces the look of all key signs of aging
- Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II 50ml
The #1 repair serum from Estee Lauder fights key signs of aging. Powerful night-time renewal serum for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Instantly adds radiance. Intensely hydrates.
Advanced night repair significantly reduces the look of key signs of aging. This face serum maximizes the power of skin's natural night-time renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ technology. Also includes anti-oxidants, plus hyaluronic acid, nature’s “moisture magnet,” to help lock in moisture.
Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful in just 4 weeks. Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was immediately hydrated. Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested in just 4 weeks.
How to use
- Using several drops, apply to clean skin before your moisturiser.
- Smooth in gently all over the face and throat.
- For a nightly ritual, apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand. Touch the fingertips of both hands together and massage the serum over the face and neck, starting at the centre and moving outwards.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Peg-75, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Pantethine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Tripeptide-32, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Rna, Bisabolol, Glycereth-26, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait De Levure, Choleth-24, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceteth-24, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Trisodium Edta, Bht, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).